We’re hiring! Explore the following open position descriptions for more information. When you’re ready to apply, fill out our online application and we’ll be in touch.
mv|designlabs is looking for a passionate and talented assembly technician to join the team on a full time basis. Compensation is commensurate with experience.
- Associate’s degree in electrical engineering technology or 1-2 years experience as a technician at an electronics contract manufacturer
- Students currently enrolled in a qualifying degree program are also welcome to apply
- Basic computer use (PDFs, Microsoft Office, G Suite)
- Hands on experience with mechanical / electrical assembly work
- Basic electronics debugging
- Basics of accounting, bookkeeping, and inventory management
Character Traits and Responsibilities
- Strives for perfection and quality
- Shows excitement for building, testing, and shipping high-tech products
- Reliably shows up to do this critical job and demonstrates a positive attitude
- Follows documented assembly instructions
- Identifies and documents product quality and assembly process issues and escalates them to the director of Fulfillment
- Observes gaps in manufacturing documentation and escalates them to the director of Fulfillment
- Manages backlog of RMA product
- Debugs and documents basic issues with in-process products and RMA products
We’re a tech startup in Cleveland, OH focused on prototyping, designing, and building integrated products and systems. In addition to our business’ strong foundation focused on client-centric consulting, we’re working hard to transform product ideas into profitable products. The products we design require high levels of engineering excellence and tight integration between electrical design, mechanical design, and firmware development. Our investment in industry standard software, hardware, and machine tools enable our team to rapidly and iteratively transform ideas into manufacturable products.
We’re proud of our work environment, culture, and work/life balance. We feature a small team of passionate, skilled engineers that are best in class electrical engineers, mechanical engineers, firmware engineers, project managers, marketers, and business administrators.
If you’re looking for a “9-5” job where you’ll be siloed into a limited individual contributor role, move along. At mv|designlabs, we have flexible work hours and can provide training, mentorship, and opportunities to explore any part of our fast-paced engineering business. We look forward to welcoming you to our team!