We’re hiring! Explore the following open position descriptions for more information. When you’re ready to apply, fill out our online application and we’ll be in touch.
mv|designlabs is looking for a passionate and talented electrical engineer, computer engineer, or software engineer to join the team on a contract to hire basis.
- B.S. Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science degree
- Students currently enrolled in a qualifying degree program are also welcome to apply
- Circuit design experience focused on digital and/or analog electrical circuits
- Understanding of circuit debugging and test methodologies
- Experience with microcontrollers and/or embedded application processors/SoCs
- Prefer expertise with parts from NXP/Freescale, Atmel, Microchip, and/or SiLabs
- Understanding of firmware and software interactions with microcontroller-based designs
- Ability to work effectively with others as part of a cross-functional product design team
- Strong written and verbal interpersonal communication skills
- Documentation of design decisions and implementation tradeoffs
- 2-5 years of practical experience with circuit design, testing, and debugging
- Schematic capture and layout for custom PCBs with Altium Designer
- FPGA technology, especially VHDL and Xilinx Vivado
- High-speed serial technology
- Development of embedded firmware in C, C++, or assembly
- Understanding of GMP/ISO 13485 or other quality management systems
We’re a tech startup in Cleveland, OH focused on prototyping, designing, and building integrated products and systems. In addition to our business’ strong foundation focused on client-centric consulting, we’re working hard to transform our aviation product ideas into profitable products. The products we design require high levels of engineering excellence and tight integration between electrical design, mechanical design, and firmware development. Our investment in industry standard software, hardware, and machine tools enable our team to rapidly and iteratively transform ideas into manufacturable products.
We’re proud of our work environment, culture, and work/life balance. We feature a small team of passionate, skilled engineers that are best in class electrical engineers, mechanical engineers, firmware engineers, project managers, marketers, and business administrators.
If you’re looking for a “9-5” job where you’ll be siloed into a limited individual contributor role, move along. At mv|designlabs, we have flexible work hours and can provide training, mentorship, and opportunities to explore any part of our fast-paced engineering business. We look forward to welcoming you to our team!